Thursday, August 16, 2007

its been awhile since anything worth writing has happened in my life... not like there is anything exciting happening now or anything...


i was gonna rant and be a little emo about my A2 results which had just chosen the perfect time to come and ruin whats left of my holidays.. but i am gonna spare anyone who cares enough to read my blog the gruesome and tiresome details...
though i do hope that somehow this could happen... but if only the information could actually stick in my brain instead of killing me... lolz



then i also wanted to write about my overall boring and meaningless holiday that seem to last forever.. with every minute crawling slower inch by inch like a semi-paralysed snail... but right now.. when im just getting used to the holiday thingy... its ending soon... and i was just getting used to staying up late to the wee hours of the mornings, indulged in my all time favourite game.. Ragnarok Online with the Baby of PL1.. Su Cheng... hee hee...
without her.. my " few a.m s' " would be dull and meaningless...

oh well.. life is dull now..
i hope that some excitement will come along before i actually rott...

2 comments:

BenSima said...

aiyo... i pity A Levelers... all holiday at the wrong time when majority are having ongoing semesters... woe is you!

Do something crazy with what little time you have left. Like placing a firecracker into Kok Ket's mailbox and then driving away. Or throwing Mittens into Jinz' fish pond and come collect him two hours later.

.:+ ChaoYing +:. said...

hahahaha...

hmm.. the throwing mittenes into jin's pond sounds tempting..

cause... she just scratched me

>.<