Monday, July 16, 2007

REALLY BAD LUCK LORRR....

WAH!!!!

CRAPPY SHEET WEIII!!!

my first time at Maisons.... everything started out kinda nice... the atmosphere was good except for the choking smoke... which was ofcourse unavoidable and a necessity in such places... the music was cool.. and there were alot of ppl... i even met my college friends outside.. and i thought that today would be really nice and indeed would be very fun...

however.. slowly.. things started to fall apart...


firstly.. poor Beverly's sandals/heels died even before we started dancing!!
so she had to live with dancing around in Ivan's socks.. while the dude himself had to wear his shoes without them...

then after that... we went dancing when the DJ came back... i think it was DJ Goldfish.. Lynn Nee said that he was really good... we danced alot.. it was so so hot.. we started sweating like anything... we were having a really great time... we even went up to dance at the podium..there were so so so many people.. till it was so difficult to move, and difficult to breathe...

after alot of sweating and dancing... we decided to go back up for a drink .. then i realised that my bag was not where it was supposed to be... Lynn had hid our handbags behind the cushion of the sofa... till it was completely out of sight before we went dancing.. but when we went back there.. i saw my shocking pink MNG bag peeking out from behind the emerald green cushion...
at first.. i thought that perhaps... maybe.. nothing had happened.. till i unzipped my bag and realised that... my phone was gone... the first thought in my head was...

" where the hell is my phone!!!?!?!?!?!?!? i can't believe that this is happening to me!!! where the hell is my freakin phone!! "

then i looked for sieu theng's phone that she had kept in my bag.. i searched frantically among the cosmetics in my bag and found her samsung...
then i quickly told Lynn that i had lost my phone... she got scared and checked her bag... her camera and sieu theng's other phone was not there...
we were damn worried and looked for our phones and camera...

suddenly.. i heard a loud crash and turned around... THEN !!

i saw this guy fall onto the wooden floor in front of the table.. and another dude kept bashing the victim's head with whatever he could get his hands on.. glasses, bottles.. his own fists... it was so scary.... it was the first time that i had witnessed something so real.. and so near.. right in front of my eyes....

the fights continued.. and i think i screamed along with some other girls.. then i hopped to the other sofa beside ours.. which was further away from the scene.. hoping that i would be a little safer... but when i turned my head to my left.. my eyes widened when i saw a guy bleeding horribly from a head injury.. then i thought that i wasn't that safe after all...

i can't really remember what happened next .. but i remember hearing Poh Juan's voice calling us to go down the stairs and to quickly get out of the place... i guess my legs seemed to understand him.. and obeyed his command..

i began to run towards the stairs and climb down when i heard clashing sounds infront, beside and behind me.. then i felt a throbbing pain on my hand...i looked down and my hand was swollen.. there was a purple lump.. i looked on the stairs.. i saw a glass... i looked up.. i saw a dude carrying a chair.. obviously going to throw it down at us.. ( us.. being those on the stairs)
then i remember imitating the girl in front of me who suddenly decided to squat and cover her head with her hands while screaming... and i did the same not knowing why i did that.. after that.. i saw that the stairs had been blocked by a chair.. i think someone threw it.. i can't really remember if i actually saw the chair land or what..
cause it was all so messy... so so messy...

but during the entire commotion.. all i could think about was my phone and getting down the stairs as soon as possible.. i could not care less about the throbbing pain on my hand which began to swell into the size of a mini purple ping pong ball to my ignorance.. or what if the glass had fallen onto my head instead.. or if i had gotten hit by the chair and somehow landed in the hospital..

i somehow managed to escape from the mess.. and was reunited with the others awhile later..
after resting awhile outside.. some of us decided to pop back into the club when the gangs were settling their "business" .. we traced our steps back to our table..

the second time inside... was very different from the previous.. i was excited, happy at first.. but this next visit.. came across.. grave... and.. i walked up those stairs and passed those ppl who puked, smoked or danced as if i was in a dream.. a nightmare.. in which i would wake up soon to find my happy pink sony ericsson Z610i smiling at me beside my bed... but... aihhhh...

i saw drops of dark red blood on the floor where the fight was held.. and looked desperately for our lost items which we all deep down knew that it would be impossible to reclaim...

we got so pissed and fed up we decided to go mamak instead.. sieu theng then wrote a long, and very emo sms and sent it to my phone.. hoping the thief would read it and at least returm Lynn Nee's camera memory card... no reply..... evil arse...

we talked till 3 something i think... and went back to Lynn Nee's house..
we played with Ice Cream (Lynn's dog)... until Lynn noticed that my hand had swelled up really badly..
so.. she boiled me an egg to rub against my ugly purple injury... it worked.. who would have guessed.. eggs are useful not only to provide protein and give us high cholestrol.. but it can flatten my swell as well...
we stayed up till her maid woke up.. till her sister's woke up and got ready for school... we bathed.. and slowly went to bed....

i left earlier that day when the rest were still sleeping... and i thought that at least i could blog about this horrible FRIDAY 13TH 2007.. but.. i couldn't cause.. my internet choose that happy day to die!!!!

so now.. i'm in starbucks many days later.. blogging about that horrible horrible day!!!

i got a new phone.. decided to pay for it myself.. same model.. SONY ERICSSON Z610i.. the blue one though...

the morale of the story : do not bring phone or wallet or camera to Clubbing..
do not trust your belongings with people you don't know..


TO WHOEVER WHO STOLE MY PHONE!!! MAY YOU BURN IN HELL AND BE EATEN ALIVE BY THOSE BUGS IN THE MUMMY RETURNS!!!

FREAKIN ARSE!!!!!

NOTE TO THE THIEF:
i feel so sorry for you thief.. so poor until you need to go steal girl's phone for cash isit??
poor poor man.. i feel so so sorry for you.... hope my donation to "charity" has helped you a little...

7 comments:

BenSima said...

nice and feisty ending ;)

Anonymous said...

sad la u all.. Friday the 13th strikes again!! lucky i din go with you all.. =_=; feel bad for lynn too, all those piccies.. zomg.. our sorting hat pics were in there!!!!! CURSE that bleedin arse... hope he rots in hell... >.>

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wad a bad bad day!! And on Friday the 13th!!! Gosh...... But at least ur all right and the chair didn't hit u or anything! Crazy bastards...Sorry bout your phone tho!! Anyways, when he's in hell, he'll be forever haunted my your pink phone with all our warped faces coming out from it!!! =D

Anonymous said...

According to Lynn, you guys will never get back your belongings.....coz he's DEAD

HK said...

haha, sounds bad. Ah well.. Maison.. gangs.. it's kind of expected I guess. But.. real nice description of the scene, feels.. real. Hahaha, well I'm sorry for the demise of your phone and Lynn Nee's camera and .. well everyone's hoping for the thief to rot in hell huh.

.:+ ChaoYing +:. said...

hahahaha


thanks guys!!!

c=

idiot dude!!

-jinz- said...

lol sad story...u haven learn all the morale needed to be learnt yet..but however..heehee..i guess my poor sis her learnt her lesson...anyway..the arm is ok liao..so good enough..plus..really funny thing to do..worry handphone more than life..must really learn to prioritise(dunno how to spell)..haha